Not way back, the world’s first “5G communication case” that may rework 4G to 5G in seconds by way of eSIM know-how was formally launched. The primary smartphone to help this know-how is the Huawei P50 Professional. The “5G communication case” prices 799 yuan ($120). This morning, China Unicom formally introduced the primary launch of this 5G communication shell. The presale will start on June 10 and the primary official gross sales will probably be on June 17. The Chinese language provider wrote in its official announcement: “Let Huawei P50 Professional take pleasure in Unicom’s 5G Gigabit community”. In line with a current report, the Huawei Mate 50 collection will help 5G out of the field.
As well as, in the course of the itemizing occasion, if you are going to buy a 5G communication case and activate the Unicom eSIM, you too can take pleasure in a reduction on the eSIM service charge. This 5G communication case is developed and produced by Digital Supply Expertise. It weighs about 52g and is about 3.2mm thick. It’s made of sunshine grey coloration matching and skin-friendly leather-based materials.
When it comes to core configuration, the 5G communication shell comes with a dual-core 1.35GHz CPU. It covers three main operators, supporting dual-mode 5G SA/NSA frequency bands, and a USB Sort-C charging port on the backside. This case additionally helps super-fast charging.
When it comes to utilization, after putting in on the smartphone, a pop-up window will mechanically information you. Customers can use 5G after opening the China Unicom eSIM service. On the similar time, the eSIM community sign of the primary card of the cell phone and the “5G communication shell” will show within the cell phone sign bar. This won’t trigger bother for the 2 community alerts.
Huawei P50 Professional specs
- 6.6-inch (2700 x 1224 Pixels) FHD+ curved OLED show with 120Hz refresh price, 300Hz contact sampling price, P3 color gamut, as much as 1.07 billion colors
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 4G 5nm Cellular Platform with Adreno 660 GPU / HUAWEI Kirin 9000 4G (1 x Cortex-A77 3.13 GHz + Three x Cortex-A77 2.54 GHz + four x Cortex-A55 2.05 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G78 MP24 GPU,Twin Huge Core + Tiny Core NPUs (Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 8GB RAM with 128GB /256GB / 512GB storage, 12GB RAM with 512GB storage
- HarmonyOS 2
- Twin SIM
- 50MP True-Chroma Digicam with f/1.Eight aperture, OIS, 40 MP True-Chrome Mono Digicam with f/1.6 aperture, 13MP ultra-wide digicam with f/2.2 aperture, 64MP telephoto digicam with 90mm focal size(3.9x magnification), digital zoom as much as 2,700mm focal size (as much as 200x), OIS, f/3.5 aperture, LED flash
- 13MP 100° autofocus entrance digicam with f/2.four aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water, mud resistant (IP68)
- USB Sort-C Audio, Stereo Audio system
- Dimensions: 158.8 ×72.8 ×8.5mm; Weight: 195g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE,GPS (L1 + L5 Twin band), NFC, USB 3.1 Sort-C (GEN1)
- 4360mAh (typical) battery with 66W HUAWEI SuperCharge wired quick charging, 50W HUAWEI SuperCharge wi-fi quick charging